RVRB: Webinar Series
RVRB is MusicTT's first ever webinar series.
Each hour-long episode of RVRB will be hosted by an industry expert to build the professional capacity of operators in the music industry. Viewers will also have the opportunity to submit their questions in real time and get immediate feedback or advice.
RVRB: Music for Video and Mobile Gaming:
MusicTT hosted the third webinar in its RVRB series on Thursday 27th June.
Key areas of discussion included:
- What is music composition for games?
- Game Sound Design basics
- Game Voice Acting
- Video demos of games with Sound and Music descriptions
- How do I get into this field?
- Payment and Profit Sharing
RVRB: How to Make Money From Streaming Your Music
MusicTT hosted the second webinar in its RVRB series on Wednesday 29th May.
Key areas of discussion include:
- What is Digital Distribution & The Benefits of Streaming & Digital Downloads
- Choosing a Digital Distributor - The pros & cons of different service providers
- Playlists, Analytics & Targeted Marketing
- Accessing The Income Generated from Streaming Revenue
The premiere episode of RVRB was hosted by brand guru Josh Rudder of TOVA Group on Thursday 25th April 2019:
RVRB: Building Your Brand in the Music Industry
This webinar provided participants with the following:
- an understanding of what we mean by ‘brand’
- how your brand can determine your success or failure in the music industry
- the fundamentals of branding: How to Build A Brand
- address questions on how to maintain brand image